SureSmile clear aligners are a type of orthodontic appliance that can be used to correct mild to moderate cases of misalignments of the teeth. This system is made from a clear, durable plastic material that is custom-fitted to the particular patient’s smile, and they work by gently moving the teeth into the correct position over time.
As opposed to traditional braces, which rely on metal brackets and wires to correct misalignment, SureSmile clear aligners are virtually invisible and can be worn comfortably throughout the day.
When worn, they provide patients with a smooth feel and appear transparent, ensuring that patients can enjoy their journey to a straighter smile and do so in confidence. Moreover, they do not require any routine adjustments or tightening, making them an ideal choice for adults and teenagers who want to straighten their teeth without having to undergo the hassle and the time-consuming processes associated with traditional braces.
If you are considering using SureSmile clear aligners to correct your misaligned teeth, be sure to contact our office. We will be able to assess your particular smile needs and determine if SureSmile is the right option for you. Contact our office in St. George, UT today to get started!
The SureSmile® Process
SureSmile clear aligners work by gently moving your teeth into the proper position over time. The process begins by visiting our team for an appointment and determining a treatment plan.
- After taking impressions of your current bite alignment, we will send this information to a lab so that SureSmile can be custom-made – just for you!
- From these impressions, we will receive between 20 or 30 clear aligners, which you must wear in order and in accordance with your recommended course of treatment.
- These aligners will be worn around two weeks each before moving to the next aligner in the series. This ensures that teeth are gradually guided into the proper positions.
Why Orthodontic Care?
Orthodontic care is important because it helps improve your oral health and overall appearance. Crooked teeth can be difficult to clean and lead you to be more susceptible to decay and gum disease. Orthodontic treatment can help correct these problems and make your smile look better. Smile straightening care also improves your overall health by helping you chew and speak properly. Crooked teeth can cause jaw pain, headaches, and even breathing problems if left untreated.
Straightening your teeth can help alleviate these concerns and lead you to a better smile and a better life as well!
Why Patients Choose SureSmile®
SureSmile is a great option for patients who want to avoid wearing braces but are also seeking the beautiful appearance and health benefits associated with a straighter smile.
- SureSmile clear aligners are removable, so you can eat and drink just what you like while also being able to easily brush and floss your teeth.
- Wearing SureSmile is incredibly pleasant, making it an excellent choice for everyone seeking a comfortable fit during their 22 hours of recommended daily wear.
- Due to their clear appearance, you can continue your daily activities without anyone even noticing that you’re straightening your teeth.
For a proven effective, comfortable, and convenient smile straightening experience, contact our office today to get started with SureSmile aligners!